Thursday, October 9, 2008

Louis Landon's first blog on Blogger

Starting my first blog while an economic meltdown is occurring. I have gotten some really bad e-mails about where things may be headed economically/politically, and it isn't pretty. I'm just hoping that the people generating these e-mails and sending links to me are wrong and that I'm wrong in believing some of them. This is definitely a case where I WANT to be wrong. So, quickly moving into the positive by thinking of my Oregon solo piano mini-tour coming up fast.

I do need help in Portland, if you know any friends, fans, and/or family, please let them know about the Portland concert in particular.

Here's the schedule:
Sunday, October 12th - 4:30 pm Portland concert tickets: www.brownpapertickets.com/event/42704
Monday, October 13th - 7:00 pm Florence concert info: call 541.999.9720 for info
Tuesday, October 14th - 7:00 pm Eugene concert tickets: www.brownpapertickets.com/event/42702

That's about it for now. This is where I'm going to put my "Camelot" video from the CD Peace Revolution!

love and peace always and everywhere,
Louis

1 comment:

TeamCar said...

Awesome! Glad that you are here too!